Wednesday, September 4, 2024

9/4/24 What's All This Talk About End of the Season?

Last weekend was Labor Day. Glorious day, glorious weather. Sun was out, and everybody and their brother was out (I think) at the lake. Had to be, cause they weren't at the Pumpkin Patch!

Ha! What do I care? I'm just there to kick rocks and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum. Or something or another. 






These pictures are just random pictures I took at the Pumpkin Patch this year. They're not even from this week, necessarily.

Just for randomness, here's some pictures from this year:


That's a picture of a trident maple in a weird little broken egg with feet pot I made. Such a cute little weirdo!



Frogs, frogs, everywhere there's frogs. I dunno, I like this shit!


Frog bonsai pot. Sure wish this blog would let me post updated pictures like a normal place would. 



More crazy pots. I know, right: crazy!


Allo! My name is Inigo Montoya! You keel my fadder. Prepare to die. No, just a repost of an old pic to remind myself that I should drastically prune my tropicals.


That's pretty sick! Sea slug in raku glazes. Love this piece. Was done about what, 15 years ago?


Not sure if this last picture will be accepted, but it's a GIF of a long-spined sea urchin.

I don't have much to say this time around. I just dropped off some pottery at Lost Mountain; that may be done next week. I just restarted my monthly membership at Fairview, so I'll be busy dropping off pottery there.

I have some other pictures that I'd like to post, but blogger is being weird today. Oh well. 

All for now. 


No comments:

9/4/24 What's All This Talk About End of the Season?

Last weekend was Labor Day. Glorious day, glorious weather. Sun was out, and everybody and their brother was out (I think) at the lake. Had ...