Monday, August 5, 2024

First Wholesale Order Delivered

I ordered the following items wholesale:
10 Chinese elms
10 Tiger bark Ficus
2 Exposed root Pemna
2 Brazilian Rain Tree
Ordered on Monday, arrived on Saturday. 
Looks like the raintrees dropped some leaves, but they're healthy. Everything else arrived in tip top shape. We spent Saturday unboxing, unwrapping, prepping benches and setting up the trees. 
Don't know when these will be available for sale. They're going to be pricey. 
My first set of concrete molds arrived. These are the Chibi Buddhas in 3 poses. I should be getting the Lucky Frog cement molds this week. Not sure when I'll get my snail cement mold. 
I just wanted to document date of first wholesale delivery. Pictures maybe later.
All for now.

No comments:

9/4/24 What's All This Talk About End of the Season?

Last weekend was Labor Day. Glorious day, glorious weather. Sun was out, and everybody and their brother was out (I think) at the lake. Had ...