Wednesday, March 27, 2024

3/27/24 Midweek update

 I found another local pottery studio that I've signed on with. It's a bit expensive, but closer to home. Plus they have better firing schedules. They use buff white clay, which I'm not exactly a fan of. But hey, it's their studio, their rules. I'm grateful for the opportunity. It's called Fairview Lake Studio. They want all my pottery to be marked. Alright. I think I have my signature stamp somewhere. I'll use that until I create a new chop mark. 

My flea market supplies came in. Got my green apron and my spandex table covers. I think I've mentioned that I've received my airplants already.

I potted up at least one of my Fuji cherries. And at least one of my crabapples. I'll be potting up some more stuff shortly. But while looking for stuff to pot up, I 'found' a couple of crabapples! I wired them up and now we wait. 

Nothing else to note at the moment.

No comments:

Midweek Update 4/9/24

  I've been going to this new studio, keeping myself busy. As a change, I've been working on frogs. Caricatures of frogs. Frog bonsa...