Tuesday, July 25, 2023

7/25/23 The Dig, Pictures

For context, this is just pictures of trees I dug out over the weekend. Let's get some descriptions going. 
First: Japanese maples.
Another picture of Japanese maples. I have two of them in seed growing trays.
More Japanese maples. I have two in one-gallon pots. 

Second Japanese maple in one-gallon pot.
Mugo pines in one-gallon pots. There are two of them.
Crab apples!
I have 25 crab apples planted in seed trays. I went back 7/27 and got 10 more in growing bags.
Dwarf blueberries. Planted in seed trays. 
Crab apples! Yeah, these are nice.
Crab apples! Yes, we have crab apples.
Chojubai. I paid too much for this guy. I don't care. In the background you can see some azaleas. Yay.
Chojubai. Even smaller. Still, I paid too much! I still don't care. :)

All I have for now. 

No comments:

End of Month Update 4/30/24

  Last update I talked about the new studio I was going to. Here are my thoughts:  Wow! I forgot how fun it is to go to an active studio. Th...