Monday, June 5, 2023

Weekend Update 6/5/23


Went to the Pumpkin Patch. Was fun, met some interesting folks. I'm a little distracted, so I'll just post the pictures.
First Picture is an overall of my stall.



 Next is a shot of the beholders. I have one beholder left, I think. In the back are two different-sized moon pots. I think I only have the large size now.


Next up I have my Cthulhu and octopot pots as well as my masks. The large Cthulhu pot is now gone.

Finally, I have my bonsai and kusamono. Honestly I don't know what I have left. I know I sold the gingko tree in urchin pot. 


As I said, it was a good time. It started getting windy so to be safe, I took down my canopy. I was exposed to the sun all day, but at least I had my hat. 
On Sunday I dropped off the greenware I was working on all last week. I was told it should be kiln fired this week. Yeah, about that.
I have a personal matter I have to attend to this week, so I won't be very productive this week. Sounds like I'll be busy next week though. I will have bisque pottery ready for glazing and things to attend to. More on this later. 
All I have for now.

No comments:

10/8/24 I Continue to do Pottery

I'm low on inventory. I need to make more of everything. I need large pots for my unpotted bonsai trees. I also need variety. I recently...