Tuesday, May 23, 2023

5/25/23

In light of the fact that I'm running low on pots, I've challenged myself to do five pots a night from Sunday through Thursday. Total for the week: twenty. The goal is to take the pots to Wilderbee for bisque firing this weekend. I made three or four all last week.

Sunday night I did five. Monday I did seven. Tuesday I did eight. Wednesday I was able to do ten. Thursday I did nine. I could have done more but I ran out of clay and did not want to open another bag. That puts me at thirty-nine for the week. This is not counting the three pots I did last week. 

Just to be clear, these are small, 3.5 inch hump mold pots. Texture is added. Feet are added. Single hole. Simple. Quick. Easy.   

No comments:

10/8/24 I Continue to do Pottery

I'm low on inventory. I need to make more of everything. I need large pots for my unpotted bonsai trees. I also need variety. I recently...