Thursday, February 9, 2023

2/9/23 Midweek Update

So 2022 sucked! All year long it was cold. I didn't do much in the way of bonsai and only minimal in pottery. Here we are in February 2023. This year seems to be warmer. Time will tell.
What else do I have to say.... oh yeah, I reviewed the shit I was selling at the Pumpkin Patch. Seems I was getting away from live plants/trees and more just pottery. That didn't seem to make sense, so I'm moving back to concentrating on bring out finished products. Plant shit up in my pottery. 
With that thought, I'm going to try kusamono. Bonsai can be expensive and take a long time to create. However, I may be able to create kusamono in a much shorter window. 
I ordered some pachira aquatica seeds. Maybe they'll grow. But in case they don't, I chopped up a braided money tree for multiple pachira stock. 
Fucking cat decided to eat my newly sprouted pachira stumps. Little bastard! I'm locking him out - from now on that craft room door will remain closed! 
All I have for now. More later maybe.

No comments:

10/8/24 I Continue to do Pottery

I'm low on inventory. I need to make more of everything. I need large pots for my unpotted bonsai trees. I also need variety. I recently...