Tuesday, May 3, 2022

5/3/22 Midweek Update

The cold weather is starting to ease up. Good grief the weather has been cold! I did go out the first weekend of the Pumpkin Patch Flea Market but haven't been out since because of the shit weather. I do plan on going back out there this Saturday. As far as sales go, I don't really make that much money. Honestly, I just go out because I like to be out there. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

I moved my indoor plants outside. It's fucking May, so they had to go out. Still a bit cold, but I don't care. I was thinking of moving some of my tropical house plants outside but yeah, not gonnna do that. 

I continue to do small bits of work outside: 

Potted up some Thai basil and lemon grass. 

Repotted a small crabapple into semi-cascade pot.

Applied some Miracle Grow to everything. 

Luckily, my projects outside don't really care of I don't spend a lot of time with them. 

I continue to do pottery: 

Haven't really gotten my hands on clay. Maybe it's the cold, but I'm feeling rather lazy lately. I explore ideas in my head, however. I fucking hate my cat. Broke the tentacles from my latest beholder pot. It's expected. Still hate him (not really).

All for now.

No comments:

The Dig, One Year Update

Last year, I posted about a dig (7/24/23) It's been about year, thought I'd do an update how everything is doing:  Sargent crabapple...