Monday, April 25, 2022

4/25/22 Post Weekend Update: Still Cold(ish)

Another weekend with not much to note. This cold weather is keeping me from doing much of anything. It's starting to warm up during the day but overnight lows still keeping me from moving my indoor plants outside. 

The trees outside are waking up. I did a little bit of work:

Divided the Japanese forest grass into 4. One division went into a bonsai pot.

Potted up my Japanese maple, semi-cascade. Put it into one of my 6-inch crescent 'Cosmos' pot.

Did a little clean-up of weeds for the Chinese elms and crab apples. There's still a lot of clean-up I need to do, but it's been too cold for me to want to be outside.

I haven't done any new pottery pieces. I did a dragon head last week or the week before that. No mention of it in other posts, so mentioning it now.

On an off-topic, but somewhat related note:

I'm going to try to do some paper mache. Not exactly sure why, as I want to make some masks for myself. But where would I wear these masks? I think for now I'll concentrate on creating, and worry about practical use in the future. 

All I have for now.


No comments:

10/8/24 I Continue to do Pottery

I'm low on inventory. I need to make more of everything. I need large pots for my unpotted bonsai trees. I also need variety. I recently...