Sunday, April 17, 2022

April 17 Update - Not Much Here

Today's update - not much here. We had some snow on Wednesday. Because the weather was shitty, I decided not to go to the Pumpkin Patch Flea Market on Saturday. Guess what? It snowed Saturday morning! From what I hear, there were a few traffic accidents around the S curve. Saying the same thing I said last week: So glad I ditched.
I still haven't moved my plants outside. It's just been too cold and I don't want to damage my plants. Looks like I dodged a bullet by (not) doing that. Again, glad I didn't.
Didn't do any new pottery over the weekend. Just don't feel like it.
I did a little bit of work on my bonsai trees outside. Despite the cold, they are starting to wake up. Weather says rain or chance of rain every day for next week. Regardless, I still need to water my trees.  
All for now.

No comments:

10/8/24 I Continue to do Pottery

I'm low on inventory. I need to make more of everything. I need large pots for my unpotted bonsai trees. I also need variety. I recently...