Wednesday, February 9, 2022

All is Quiet! Winter 2022

 Second week of Feb here and everything outside is still fast asleep.
Not sure if I mentioned that we were pretty much snowed in for a week right before we got Covid. Christmas day the snow started and it did not stop until snowing until Monday. By then the snow was up to my knees. Not sure why I had to mention this. Maybe because it's now a month later and weather is starting to warm up. It's above freezing and I'm thinking that pretty soon I'll be moving my indoor trees outside. Reality is that last year I made this mistake and a lot of my stuff got burnt from the cold. I'll likely wait to move shit outside until at least mid April. Once shit is moved out and things start growing again, I plan to fertilize heavy on everything, get some good strong growth all around.
Pottery -
That's the cool thing about pottery - it don't care what the weather is like outside. I can work it even in the dead of winter. Looking at stuff I have - I have plenty of Cosmos/Alien Egg series pots. If I'm bored, I could make more APEO sized pieces, but they're not a priority.
Pottery Projects to do
Beholder Pots
Dragon Heads
Cthulhu Pots
Large Octopots
Small Spider Pots
Fuckery!
Beholder Pots - I don't mean just do some more beholder pots, though that's not a bad dea. I mean use the building techniques to create other fucked up pots. Like a dragon head pot or some ohter shit.
Dragon Head - straight up just do some more dragon heads. I had one but it broke. Reading back my notes, seems this happens a lot with my dragon heads. Plug away, do some more. At least one more.
Cthulhu Pots - People like fuckery. I like fuckery. I like this particular fuckery so much that I made it my mascot. Do some more. Ya fuck!
Large Octopots - Ya gotta go where the money is. People like the big pots and don't seem to mind paying a premium. That's as long as it's cool. Nuff said.
Small Spider Pots - File this under fuckery! I have a few spider pots already. Do I really need any more? I dunno, maybe, but it's a great way to get some fuckery in.
FUCKERY! - See the entry for Cthulhu pots. Run amok, ya crazy fuck!

No comments:

10/8/24 I Continue to do Pottery

I'm low on inventory. I need to make more of everything. I need large pots for my unpotted bonsai trees. I also need variety. I recently...