Monday, January 17, 2022

Happy 2022

 Happy 2022
First post of the new year. YAY!
Alright first things first: I caught covid New Year's Eve. Bernie came home coughing on 12/30, on 12/31 I was coughing. It's over, it's done, I think it was omicron. I'm hanging on to that as an excuse as to why I aint done shit. Fuck it! Valid excuse: had a (potentially) deadly disease! Honestly though, it wasn't that bad. I was down for about 3-5 days. I still have some minor lingering shit but let's move on.
I did my first pottery of 2022 tonight! It was just a quick cosmos style pot that I kicked out with some leftover clay from my last pottery project, The Beholder. Yeah yeah, I read my list for things to do this year. Yeah, this wasn't on the list, I know. For now, I still have time. Being honest with myself it had been a while since I last touched clay and I just thought it important to kick something out - ANYTHING.  
Everything that is outside is fast asleep.
Everything that is inside has taken up residence in their inside winter quarters. Nothing new to report as far as trees go.
Since I last posted, I got a new (to me) vehicle. Slightly bigger than the versa. This gives me more wiggle room for taking shit out to the pumpkin patch. Might have to pick up a table or two to display more shit. Gotta have more shit first!

No comments:

10/8/24 I Continue to do Pottery

I'm low on inventory. I need to make more of everything. I need large pots for my unpotted bonsai trees. I also need variety. I recently...