Friday, August 6, 2021

Update for no reason and no pictures

 So, yeah I noticed I haven't posted anything in over a year. Wow! Time flies, right?

I'm still doing my thing. Still growing bonsai. Still doing pottery. Still watching my projects grow out.

 Let's face it, 2020 was a bitch of a year and I really didn't feel like posting shit. 2021 was looking up, but it just feels like we're still sort of stuck in the 2020 extended version and it's August! 

In this light it feels like keeping a blog that nobody reads is pointless. I'm posting now just to remind myself that a blog does not need a point to exist. This here blog has been helpful to me to document how my bonsai and pottery has changed yet stayed the same over the years. Sometimes it even acts as my own therapy. My blog does not need to be read by anyone else. It exists for me. That. I think that's the most important reason for this blog' existence.

No comments:

10/8/24 I Continue to do Pottery

I'm low on inventory. I need to make more of everything. I need large pots for my unpotted bonsai trees. I also need variety. I recently...