Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Not feeling it today, letting my mind wander

 To be crystal clear, it's not that I don't have anything to do in the garden or the studio. In the garden I have lots of weeding to do. In the studio I have a whole mess of stuff that came out of the kiln and needs to be glazed. I got my shingles vaccine last week and I'm not feeling it today. Instead of actually DOING something, I'm just going to let my mind wander. If you're reading this I could use your help. I'd like suggestions on what you'd like to hear about. For example, how is my X project going? Or how do I do Y? Or maybe just say hi and let me know you're reading my ramblings. Oh there's people reading my ramblings. For example, last month the biggest group was from Vietnam. My mind wanders and I ask myself just what others would get from my blog.

Did I mention a bunch of stuff just came out of the kiln and it's all just sitting in my craft room, waiting to be glazed? Have I even mentioned that I have a craft room now? Have I mentioned that I've been going out to the local flea market to sell some stuff? Seems like I'm not talking about a lot of stuff that maybe I should be talking about.

No comments:

10/8/24 I Continue to do Pottery

I'm low on inventory. I need to make more of everything. I need large pots for my unpotted bonsai trees. I also need variety. I recently...