Monday, October 2, 2023

10/2/23 Weekend Update

Last weekend I brought in all my tropicals. I forgot to bring in my succulents, but that's not the point. The point is I was a bit rushed. Had a lot going on that weekend so I did not get a chance to trim back my scheffleras. I planned to do that over the weekend, but I got sidetracked with life. Also forgot to water my tropicals. Whoops! I did a rush watering job last night. Just brought everything out of the craft room and watered it. I took the time to clean up the growing trays. Also did some hard pruning of the scheffleras. 

I went HARD on the pruning! Mentally, it was difficult for me to hard prune. I put a lot of time and energy into growing them. It hurts to see that hard earned growth cut off. I did take the opportunity to gather the cuttings for propagation.  We'll see how that goes. 

Cause, yeah, I could totally use more growing projects.

No comments:

End of Month Update 4/30/24

  Last update I talked about the new studio I was going to. Here are my thoughts:  Wow! I forgot how fun it is to go to an active studio. Th...