Wednesday, May 3, 2023

5/3/23 Quick Update with Pictures

I thought I would include examples of my recent wire ups and repots. 

Let's start: 

Following is a second year crabapple cutting, wired up and placed into a small 2 inch pot.

Another crabapple root cutting. This one was just harvested.
Crabapple cutting, second year. Freshly applied wire.
Chinese elm root cutting, third or fourth year. Freshly planted into my own pot.
Crabapple, third or fourth year. Origin unknown. I may have acquired this as a young seedling. Freshly planted into my own pot.
Chinese elm root cutting, third or fourth year. Freshly planted into my own pot.

If I was thinking, I would have included pictures of the mother plant for the Chinese elms. Also, I forgot to include pictures of the freshly harvested Chinese elm root cuttings. Picture a wiggly stick in some dirt and you'll have a pretty decent idea. 

All I have for now.

No comments:

10/8/24 I Continue to do Pottery

I'm low on inventory. I need to make more of everything. I need large pots for my unpotted bonsai trees. I also need variety. I recently...